April has been a brilliant month for RBP, with lots of new interest, boxes have been springing up all over the country. It is Spring after all…
This month we have:
- 2 new boxes for the South East Wales Project
- Southwark Council have agreed to pilot RBP collections in a few libraries and leisure centres to eventually, if all goes well, be in all of them!
- Newly started project in Sevenoaks and Tonbridge
- RBP Stoke Newington and north Hackney emptied their first full donation box from Morrisons – and it filled a trolley! They have a new donation box in Sainsbury’s Stamford Hill, very exciting! They’ve also got a new primary school on board and are dropping off the box next week – and another one in the pipeline!
- RBP Bury have got a secondary school onboard and two primary schools boxes ready to be delivered. Their Tesco donation box just keeps on giving and they are having to empty it once a week! On top of this, the Evolving Fitness team have start a campaign to fill up their donations box from their gym goers.
- RBP Hitchin have delivered their first box to a secondary school and have requests for boxes from two other schools.
- RBP Bedford have reached their first fundraising goal and their first box was placed into a school this month!
- RBP Ashford have a second large secondary school on board and delivered 4 boxes last month to their first school.
- South East London delivered their 52nd box to schools in their area!
- RBP has started in Watford & Bushey, they’ve already signed up a donation point and have started speaking to schools this month.